This recipe is amazing! It is the perfect addition to any special occasion. I reserve it for special occasions because it is rich. I love how you can serve it with fresh raspberries. Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 box (16 oz) Betty Crocker® Gluten Free brownie mix
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup whipping cream
- 1 cup fresh raspberries or sliced strawberries
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom only of 8-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, butter and eggs until well blended. Spread in pan.
- Bake 26 to 29 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean; cool 10 minutes. Run knife around edge of pan to loosen; remove side of pan. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat whipping cream over medium-low heat until hot. Remove from heat; stir in chocolate chips until melted and smooth. Let stand 15 minutes to thicken. Carefully pour chocolate mixture onto top center of brownie; spread just to edge. Cut into wedges. Serve with raspberries.
Thanks Tablespoon and Betty Crocker!