Our number one piece advice to you is never go to the store without a shopping plan. If you do you will NOT walk out of the door with major savings. Every week you should target what is FREE or near FREE. Then you should target what is at ROCK BOTTOM and “match” what coupons you have and these are the items that you should stockpile.
To “match” compare what stores have the lowest prices, and then “match up” what coupons you have with the sale ads. Factor in which stores will double coupons when you match. Also keep track of any “bonus” offers such as if a store accepts digital coupons, catalina’s earned, bonus gift cards earned or free items earned.
- How Does Price Matching Work?
- What is on sale in February?
- How to Understand the Grocery Sales Cycle
- Stockpiling – Preparing for Natural Disasters or Emergency
- Stockpiling 101 | Stockpiling For The Holidays™
- How Do I Start Stockpiling?
- Stockpiling Tip :: Look for Coupons on Packages
- 10 Items To Stockpile