I wanted to share with you my top 10 List of Reasons to Stockpile!
I have always been a HUGE fan of the Late Show with Dave Letterman. After watching his show recently I thought it would be fun to share with you my Top 10 List of Reasons To Stockpile…
10. Because you never have to pay full price for your gas again.
9. You can never have enough (free) Lysol products from Meijer half-price sale!
8. With the hundreds of dollars you save a month you can make a car payment, buy season passes to the zoo, afford extra’s for your children or afford a date night!
7. You have enough FREE personal hygiene products for a everyone in your neighborhood….shampoo, Johnson’s Buddy Bars, shaving creme, razors and more!
6. You are always prepared to whip up a recipe when unexpected company comes over for dinner.
5. You always have the ingredients on hand when your hubby comes home and says…”I forgot to tell you we are having a food day tomorrow at work”
3. You are always prepared in case of a job loss, natural disaster or epidemic!
2. You never have to pay retail for your groceries and you never run out of an ingredient.
1. With all the money you save from Stockpiling you can take your family to Walt Disney World!
Are you new to stockpiling and using coupons? Do you want to learn how to save thousands of dollars a year? Some people calling it Stocking Up – we call it Stockpiling. Whatever you like to call it, you will save money
Stockpiling Moms saved $10,000 from our families budgets by Stockpiling! We would like to help you save too!Yum