Barbecue-Bacon Party Spread

BBQ-Bacon-Party-Spread

This looks like a great appetizer for game day!  I normally have most of these ingredients in my stockpile too!

Barbecue-Bacon Party Spread

Prep time
Total time

Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: 6
  • 2 pkg (8oz each) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
  • ½ cup Kraft Thick ‘n Spicy Original BBQ sauce
  • 1 pkg (2.8 oz) Oscar Mayer Bacon Pieces
  • 1 small tomato, chopped
  • ½ cup chopped green peppers
  • 3 green onions, sliced
  • 1 cup Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese
  • Triscuit Thin Crisps
  1. Spread cream cheese on large platter, drizzle with BBQ
  2. Top with all remaining ingredients except crackers
  3. Serve with Triscuit Thin Crisps

Thanks Kraft Foods!

Check out these Recipes:

Crockpot Applesauce

Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes

Crockpot Pizza Casserole

Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Lattes

Comments

1. Seriously…is it 12 cups of BBQ sauce and green peppers or 1 HALF cup of the stuff :P!

2. OOPS!! Thank you so much!!!! LOL! :)

3. Amanda McPhearson says:

This looks yummy and easy to do.

4. I try all your recipes but this is one of my favorites

5. I’ve made this same sort of spread with crab and cocktail sauce, this however sounds really good!

6. Janice Cooper says:

This sounds soooo good! I would love to make this or the holidays. This would be a fun appetizer.

7. going to try this! sounds delicious!

8. This looks so easy and would be great for Football Sundays.

9. angela cisco says:

Looks delicious, I love the combo of bacon and BBQ

10. spirit_kim says:

This sounds delicious and triscuits definitely the way to go with this.

11. mmm…anything with bbq sauce and bacon is a win in this house!

12. looks great – i would just have to take out the onions and peppers for my family.

13. Judy Bradley says:

This sounds great and I plan on trying it! Thanks for sharing!

14. This is one easy and yummy recipe. Thanks for sharing.

15. I don’t really like bacon, but my brother will wolf this down!

16. Definitely the best one

17. christi baham willie says:

BACON and I’m there!!! Yummmmmmyyyy

18. Looks like football food for sure! My family will love it!

19. This sounds like one I will definetly be trying next Sunday.

20. mary fanara coleman says:

A dip with bacon is always a hit.

21. I do something similar, but put a layer of shredded lettuce on the bottom.

22. Oh that does look delicious! Kind of like a 7 layer dip but without the Mexican flare. Nice!

23. sounds good!!

24. Barbecue-Bacon Party Spread!! left comment

25. $ Frugal Mom says:

Sounds great minus the bacon. I also love 7 layer mexican dip and crock-pot smokies for game day.

26. That sounds very good!

27. Katherine says:

I am not a barbecue suace lover but my family would love this

28. Sounds good and is definitely easy enough. I would have to omit the tomato, not a fan of tomato, and I would switch the green pepper to a red. I think the red is so much sweeter.

29. Brenda Gaines says:

this is really easy to make and sounds so good

30. Ok, we made this one today while watching our sports. I have a housefull of men and they loved it. I even used triskets from my stockpile ( and barbecue ), I thought about using different crackers. I didn’t think the guys would like them but this didn’t last long. Thanks.

31. I think you could spice this up a little and add some chopped jalepenos.

32. Made this over the weekend and it is WONDERFUL!! Thank you girls for the recipe :)

33. This recipe looks absolutely delicious!

34. It seems to be easy to do..

35. Cream cheese, bacon and bbq sauce, how can you go wrong. This is awesome. I made some last night to try before Sunday and we all loved it. It is surely going on the Superbowl menu.

36. everything is better with bacon!

37. this sounds very good to have on occassion or this sunday…I love bacon…I wish I could eat it everyday.

38. This sounds delicious!

39. We would *so* like this! I’ve been on this very serious bacon kick and finding a recipe that uses bacon is exciting. :-)
    Katharina angelsandmusic[at]gmail[dot]com

40. This really looks great and sounds easy to make which is great. I know this will be a hit at my house thanks so much

41. the bacon and cream cheese are two added taste bonuses. GOt to try this