Butterfinger Cookies are so easy to make and frugal too! A great way to use Halloween Candy or FREE Candy Bars that we often pick up after coupon.
- 1 yellow or chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ vegetable oil
- 1 King Sized Butterfinger
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together cake mix, eggs, and oil until powder is completely dissolved in the dough.
- Chop Butterfinger into tiny pieces.
- Mix Butterfinger in to dough.
- Drop dough in small balls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden. Do not overbake. Remove from pan and cool!
Posts You May Enjoy: