Butterfinger Cookies are so easy to make and frugal too! This is a great way to use leftover Halloween Candy or FREE Candy Bars that we often pick up after coupon. All you need is four ingredients to make these delicious cookies! A yellow or chocolate cake mix, 2 eggs. 1/3 vegetable oil and 1 King Sized Butterfinger candy bar. That is it! You can make this recipe gluten free by using a gluten free cake mix because Butterfinger Candy Bars are gluten free!
Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees. Mix together cake mix, eggs, and oil until powder is completely dissolved in the dough. Next chop the Butterfinger candy bar into tiny pieces. Mix the Butterfinger candy bars into the dough. Drop dough in small balls onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden. Do not over bake. Remove from pan and cool! This recipe makes 3 dozen cookies.
Trust me if you are looking for an easy cookie recipe this it! It is frugal too. Perfect for fall bake sales and great to make when you are in a pinch and need a quick and easy dessert. I love any recipe that takes only 4 ingredients. You can make it in about 20 minutes from start to finish. My boys love these butterfinger cookies. Be sure to give them a try. You will be glad you did. I like any recipe that includes a cake mix because that means it will be easy and that is always a Mom win! If you are swimming in leftover Halloween Candy this is the perfect recipe.
- 1 yellow or chocolate cake mix (used gluten free to make this a gluten free recipe)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 vegetable oil
- 1 King Sized Butterfinger
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together cake mix, eggs, and oil until powder is completely dissolved in the dough.
- Chop Butterfinger into tiny pieces.
- Mix Butterfinger in to dough.
- Drop dough in small balls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden. Do not over bake. Remove from pan and cool!
- Makes 3 dozen