Chicken Fiesta Dip is perfect for game day or any day! We love this at our house. We like to serve it with fritos or tortilla chips.
- 4 oz (1/2 of 8oz package) Philadelphia Neufchatel Cheese Softened
- 1 Cup Reduced Fat Sour Cream
- 1 packet of Taco Bell Home Originals Taco Seasoning mix
- 1½ cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup Kraft Mexican Style 2% finely shredded Four Cheese, Divided
- 4 Green Onions, Sliced
- 1 small tomato, Chopped
- ¼ Cup Sliced Black Olives
- Wheat Thins Big Snack Crackers
- Heat Oven to 350 degrees F
- Mix first 3 ingredients in medium bowl. Stir in chicken, ½ cup shredded cheese and onions.
- Spoon into a 9-inch pie plate
- Bake 25 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese, tomatoes, and olives.
- Serve with Crackers
Thanks Kraft Foods!
Check out these Recipes: