- 1 tube (11 oz) refrigerated crusty French Loaf
- 6 Ounces thinly sliced deli ham
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 – 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded swiss cheese
- Unroll dough on a greased baking sheet.
- Place ham over dough to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- Sprinkle evenly with onions, bacon, and cheese.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with long side.
- Pinch seams to seal and tuck ends under.
- Place seam side down on baking sheet.
- With a sharp knife, cut several 1/4 inch deep slits on top of the loaf.
- Bake at 350 for 26-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool before slicing. Serve warm!
Yield: 8 servings
Recipe by: Pat Raport
Brought to you by: