Roasted Chicken Drumsticks are so affordable and easy to make. They are a favorite at my house. I love dark meat (always have) and I can pick up a package of drumsticks for an inexpensive price. This is a great dish when you are feeding a large crowd or kids! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. You can make it in the oven or on the grill.
- 12 Chicken Drumsticks – More or less depending on how many in your family
- 1 lemon – Juiced
- 1 Tbsp Thyme, chopped
- 3-4 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Clove of Garlic, Minced
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Rinse drumsticks and pat dry. You can remove any fat/skin if desired.
- Combine lemon juice, thyme, garlic clove and place into a zip-loc bag.
- Add chicken and toss. Allow to marinate in fridge for 1 hour, if time allows.
- Coat a shallow pan (I prefer a Pampered Chef stoneware) with Olive Oil.
- Place drumsticks on coated pan and pour marinade over chicken. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake until thoroughly done (approximately 45 minutes).
- Optional grilling instructions: Cook on low heat for 2 hours or until done. By cooking on low heat they will be tender.
Other recipes you may enjoy: