Bone-In Pork Chops
Lawry’s Steak & Chop Marinade
Potatoes of your choice
Weber – Chicago Steak Seasoning
Steam Fresh Broccoli
- Place Chops in Ziploc Bag with Lawry’s Steak and Chop Marinade. I usually marinate these chops overnight.
- Cut Potatoes in Circular slices.
- Pour Olive Oil in to the bottom of the skillet.
- Add Weber-Chicago Steak Seasoning to the skillet and then add potatoes.
- Add Weber-Chicago Steak Seasoning to the top of the potatoes.
- Stir up the potatoes and then cover. Check on them and stir them up every couple minutes. Cook the potatoes until tender.
- While you are working on those taters start cooking those chops!!
- After you take the pork chops off the grill throw in the SteamFresh Broccoli! The Broccoli will be finished by the time you are ready to serve!