- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped Green Chilies
- 1 Can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 cup bbq sauce
- 1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (2 to 2-1/2 pounds)
- Flour Tortillas
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Lettuce
- Chopped Tomatoes, Optional
- In a slow cooker, combine chilies, tomato sauce, bbq sauce, onion, chili powder, cumin, and oregano.
- Cut pork roast in half; place on top of tomato sauce mixture.
- Cover and Cook on low for 8-9 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove Pork.
- When cool enough to handle, shred meat with two forks.
- Return meat to slow cooker and heat through.
- Spread on tortillas; top with sour cream, shredded lettuce, and chopped tomatoes if desired.
- Roll up!
Yield: 6-8 servings
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Brought to you by:Yum