- 1 ½ cups fresh pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoons BKW Original Gourmet Blend
- 2 teaspoons Olive oil (melted butter or vegetable oil will work)
- Preheat oven to 300?
- While it is ok to leave some strings and pulp on your seeds (it adds flavor), clean off any major chunks
- Toss pumpkin seeds in a bowl with olive oil and BKW Original Seasoning until evenly coated
- Spread seeds in a single layer on an oiled baking sheet
- Bake seeds for approximately 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown
- Cool pumpkin seeds before eating. Store in an airtight container at room temperature up to 3 months or refrigerate up to 1 year
Visit BKW Seasonings for more information on purchasing BKW Original Seasonings or to find locations near you.