- 1 ½ cups pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoons BKW Original Gourmet Blend
- 2 teaspoons Olive oil (melted butter or vegetable oil will work)
1. Preheat oven to 300?
2. While it is ok to leave some strings and pulp on your seeds (it adds flavor), clean off any major chunks
3. Toss pumpkin seeds in a bowl with olive oil and BKW Original Seasoning until evenly coated
4. Spread seeds in a single layer on an oiled baking sheet
5. Bake seeds for approximately 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown
6. Cool pumpkin seeds before eating. Store in an airtight container at room temperature up to 3 months or refrigerate up to 1 year
Visit BKW Seasonings for more information on purchasing BKW Original Seasonings or to find locations near you.