I can not get enough of this BLT Dip in the summer! It is my favorite summer appetizer and a super easy dip! I love to make it with fresh tomatoes from my garden. I like to serve it townhouse crackers. A great tip is to bake your bacon in the oven. It is so easy and makes the perfect bacon every single time. Best of all it removes from of the grease.
This is a yummy low carb appetizer when served with celery or it is so tasty you can literally eat it with a fork! I love to prepare this every summer especially when I have guests. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. My biggest tip is to make a double batch because it will get eaten up so quickly. This is an easy Keto Diet Friendly Recipe too!
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lb bacon, crisp fried and crumbled
- 2 Large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- Combine sour cream and mayonnaise in bowl.
- Mix well.
- Stir in bacon, add tomatoes and mix gently.
- Chill, covered tightly until serving.
- Serve with crackers of your choice.
Check out these Recipes: