I can not get enough of this BLT Dip in the summer! It is my favorite appetizer and a super easy dip! I love to make it with fresh tomatoes from my garden. Serve it townhouse crackers and enjoy! It is a low carb appetizer when served with celery or it is so tasty you can literally eat it with a fork!
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lb bacon, crisp fried and crumbled
- 2 Large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- Combine sour cream and mayonnaise in bowl.
- Mix well.
- Stir in bacon, add tomatoes and mix gently.
- Chill, covered tightly until serving.
- Serve with crackers of your choice.
Check out these Recipes: