1/2 Cup Caesar Salad Dressing
1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese, Divided
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 garlic clove, minced
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
3 cups shredded romaine
1/2 diced sweet red pepper
1 can sliced ripe olives drained (we leave these out)
5 flour tortillas
1-3/4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, garlic and pepper.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add half of the salad dressing mixture and mix well; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the romaine, red peppers, and olives.
- Add the remaining salad dressing mixture; toss to coat.
- Spread about 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture on each tortilla.
- Top with the romaine mixture and chicken; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
Roll up; cut in half.
Yield 5 servings.
Christi Martin, from Elko, Neveda
Brought to you by: