Gluten Free Breaded Chicken Tenders

I LOVE Chicken Tenders!  I also love Crunchmaster Crackers.  This is the best of both worlds.  I love this Gluten Free Breaded Chicken Tenders recipe because it is easy.  My son and husband even love these too!

Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.

Gluten Free Breaded Chicken Tenders

Prep time
Cook time
Total time

Recipe type: Main
Serves: 4
  • 24oz chicken tenders
  • 4 eggs
  • 1⅓ c. finely crushed Crunchmaster ® Original Multi-Seed Crackers
  • Salt
  • Pepper
  • Vegetable Oil
  1. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
  2. Beat eggs well and pour into a shallow bowl.
  3. Dip chicken in egg: roll each piece in finely crushed Crunchmaster ® Multi-Seed cracker crumbs.
  4. Heat oil in deep fryer to 365 degrees.
  5. Fry chicken pieces in hot oil 15 to 18 minutes until well browned.
  6. Drain on paper.

Thanks to Crunchmaster!

Gluten Free Recipes:

Gluten Free Strawberry Pretzel Salad

Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Chocolate Donuts

Roasted Apple Chicken

Gluten Free Smart Cookies

Comments

1. Joyce Mlinek says:

The chicken tenders would go great with the Betty Crocker au gratin potatoes.

2. Delicious! I want to try some with mashed potatoes and some homemade biscuits!

3. Lora Reynolds says:

I will have to try this recipe! My kids love chicken tenders.

4. I love Crunchmaster and have a few boxes in my pantry. I’ll definitely try this out!

5. these look so simple! i’ve never heard of crunchmaster…. now i’m going to have to hunt some down! looks awesome

6. Always looking for new gluten free recipes this one looks great

7. Thank you for doing a Gluten free section!! Love, Love it and these sound delicious! Along with some Annie’s Mac and Cheese would be great.

8. I am going to try Crunch master’s! This recipe looks easy and healthy.

9. i’ve tried to make my own chicken tenders but they just ended up looking funny and not as crunchy…

10. I love Crunchmaster pretzels and crackers! Just never though to use them in cooking – this is brilliant!

11. christi baham willie says:

Perfect for kiddos AND Gluten FREE!!! AWESOME!!!!!

12. Christine Beasley says:

i’m not familiar with the crackers used but it insires me to try using crushed town house flatbread crisps instead

13. Katherine says:

My MIL is a celiac and she misses her chicken nuggest so this is a great recipe for me~

14. LeAnne J. says:

ohhh….my kids would go for these!! yummy!

15. mary fanara coleman says:

My daughter’ friend has to have gluten free..would be good to make when she’s over.

16. EMMA L HORTON says:

WE LOVE CHICKEN TENDERS AT OUR HOUSE

17. $ Frugal Mom says:

Wow this one is new to me. A must try fo game day. Plus gluten free!!

18. Love Chicken Tenders! This is a must try!

19. It looks so easy and I am going to try it! Thanks for sharing.

20. Charity L. says:

We like using crushed captain crunch for our tenders. It makes them surprisingly tangy!

21. This is absolutely delicious!

22. The picture almost looks like a Greek food…. which I love!

23. Love chicken tenders dipped in barbecue sauce. Recipe looks good.

24. My kids love these.

25. we love chicken tender! it is easy and healthy!

26. Sounds great…we do somethng similar using ritz crackers…this gives a nice buttery flavor…great for boneless pork chops too.
    Also, with crust bbq corn chips for a more spicy/hot flavors.