I LOVE Chicken Tenders! I also love Crunchmaster Crackers. This is the best of both worlds. I love this Gluten Free Breaded Chicken Tenders recipe because it is easy. My son and husband even love these too!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 24oz chicken tenders
- 4 eggs
- 1⅓ c. finely crushed Crunchmaster ® Original Multi-Seed Crackers
- Vegetable Oil
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Beat eggs well and pour into a shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in egg: roll each piece in finely crushed Crunchmaster ® Multi-Seed cracker crumbs.
- Heat oil in deep fryer to 365 degrees.
- Fry chicken pieces in hot oil 15 to 18 minutes until well browned.
- Drain on paper.
Thanks to Crunchmaster!
Gluten Free Recipes: