1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
2 tablespoons chopped onion
1/2 cup egg substitute
2 tablespoons chopped fresh tomato
2 four tortillas (10 inches)
4 thin slices lean ham (1/2 ounce each)
1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
3 tablespoons salsa
- In a small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook mushrooms and onion over medium heat until tender.
- Add egg substitute and tomato; cook and stir until eggs are set.
- Place one tortilla in a large ungreased nonstick skillet.
- Top with ham, egg mixture, cheeses, and remaining tortilla.
- Cook over medium heat, carefully turning once, until lightly browned on both sides and cheese is melted.
- Cut into four wedges.
- Serve with salsa.
Yield 2 servings.
Terri Capps, Wichita, Kansas
Brought to you by: