- 1 ( 5-ounce ) package of Lettuce Greens
- 1 ( 5-ounce ) package of Mixed Salad Greens
- 3 pears, peeled and sliced
- 2 Granny Smith Apples, sliced
- 2 Red Apples, sliced
- 1 small red Onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle of raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing
- Rinse the lettuce greens and salad greens and pat dry.
- Tear into bit-size pieces.
- Combine with the pears, Granny Smith Apples, red apples, Onions, cheese, and walnuts in a bowl and toss to mix.
- Chill, covered, until serving time.
- Pour the salad dressing over the salad and toss lightly.
- Serve immediately.
*****You may add fresh raspberries or blueberries. Cooked chicken is another great idea!