If you are looking for a delicious salad for the holidays then you will love this Pear Walnut Salad. It is full of delicious ingredients that are the perfect addition to any holiday meal.
Pear Walnut Salad
- 1 ( 5-ounce ) package of Lettuce Greens
- 1 ( 5-ounce ) package of Mixed Salad Greens
- 3 pears, peeled and sliced
- 2 Granny Smith Apples, sliced
- 2 Red Apples, sliced
- 1 small red Onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle of raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing
- Rinse the lettuce greens and salad greens and pat dry.
- Tear into bit-size pieces.
- Combine with the pears, Granny Smith Apples, red apples, Onions, cheese, and walnuts in a bowl and toss to mix.
- Chill, covered, until serving time.
- Pour the salad dressing over the salad and toss lightly.
- Serve immediately.
- *****You may add fresh raspberries or blueberries. Cooked chicken is another great idea!
Courses Soups and Salads