Are you planning a Frugal Christmas? As you know I stockpile for the Holiday’s so Christmas is not too expensive for me. However, this year I am trying to spend even less than I ever have before. We are really trying to utilize our stockpile and think outside of the box when it comes to spending. I decided to post some ideas for ways to be frugal for Christmas this week for Frugal Friday.
1. Gift Gift from your stockpile: Put together a “Snack Attack” Gift Basket or a “Cleaning Supplies” gift basket with items from your stockpile.
2. Gift Giving by hosting a Direct Sales Party: I hosted a 31 Gifts Party during Hostess Hop Up and earned hundred’s of dollars of free product!
3. Give a homemade gift – check out our recipes section. Peanut Butter Fudge, Cookies and Peanut Butter Balls are some of our favorites.
4. Give a craft item made by your children – I love creating a project using my son’s hand print or foot print. You can also use projects they build at Lowes or Home Depot!
5. Give a Magazine Subscription. Right now you can order All You for only $.83 an issue. There are also many more great deals available!
I would love to hear some ideas that you have!
Visit more Frugal Friday TipsYum