As we are preparing for Thanksgiving it is a time that we can easily go overboard and wreck our budget. If you are hosting Thanksgiving here are a few tips to help.
1. Plan your menu using the ingredients in your stockpile.
2. Ask guests to bring a side dish, dessert, beverages and help share costs.
3. Consider going out to dinner instead of cooking a meal. I was pleased to see Cracker Barrel offering Thanksgiving for only $8.99 a person this year!
4. Look for items on sale now and stockpile what you will be using for the Holiday’s.
5. Keep it simple. You don’t have to prepare 20 dishes. Keep it to the basics and enjoy your time together.
These are some of our Family Favorites:
Visit more Frugal Friday TipsYum