Crockpot Honey Pork and Apples
Easy Crockpot Meatloaf2

Chex Mix Recipe

This is the best recipe for Chex Mix ever!  I am sharing my Moms secret recipe!

Our families FAVORITE snack food during the holidays is Chex Mix.  This is not the recipe on the box but the one that Mom has perfected throughout the years.  I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.  No Christmas is complete without it!

It can be made gluten free by eliminating the Wheat Chex and Cheerios and substituting Gluten Free Pretzels.  We like it almost as much 😉

Chex Mix Recipe

• 1 cup Cashews
  • 3 sticks unsalted butter
  • ½ teaspoon celery salt
  • 1 teaspoon onion salt
  • 1 teaspoon garlic salt
  • 2½ Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
  1. Bake 250 degrees for 1 hour. Stir every 15 minutes. Let cool and store in an airtight container.

Check out these Recipes:

Crockpot Applesauce

Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes

Crockpot Pizza Casserole

Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Lattes

Yum

Comments

1. says

Yummy! I am a little late getting around to it but, this is one of my favorite holiday treats too. I had to make mine gluten free this year for one my children…so it only had Corn Chex, Rice Chex and nuts….plus all the seasoning. But, it was still awesome.

• Melissa says

That is awesome that she could still enjoy it! Thanks for sharing how to make it gluten free!

If you would ever want to share a gluten free recipe as a guest post please contact us.

2. Nancy says

Chex Mix has been a family tradition for many years here, too. I’m gonna try your recipe! It doesn’t require so much Wheat Chex, which comes in smaller boxes than the Rice or Corn Chex. Have you ever made this in the microwave rather than the oven?

3. Just Coupons says

Great recipe to use up quite a few boxes of Chex that I just purchased super cheap with coupons and sales 😉 Thank you!

4. says

I was so excited to see this, because there is little I love around the holidays more than Chex mix. The funny thing is that I am never satisfied with the recipe on the box. I love homemade recipes that friends have shared with me, and I love to try them all. I can’t wait to give your mom’s version a try! Thank you!

5. Donna says

I’ll have to try this during Christmas! My family loves Chex Mix and I agree this recipe looks much more flavorful! What a great idea for super Bowl Sunday too!! Thank you! :)

6. Selene M. says

You use a lot more butter than I do but I use more worcestershire suace and seasonings. I’ll make about 15 double batches in the next 5 days.