2 medium split chicken breasts
1 large jar of Heinz Homestyle Chicken Gravy
1 can of Cream of Celery Soup
1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup
1 bag of Amish Noodles or whatever thick noodles you prefer.
- Place Chicken in Crockpot on low with 2.5 cups of water overnight. (8-10 hours)
- In the morning, turn crockpot off and remove chicken. (make sure the top of the chicken is golden )
- When the chicken is cool, debone and tear in pieces.
- You can place chicken in refrigerator until ready to prep for dinner.
- 1.5 hours before dinner put Cream of Celery Soup, Cream of Chicken Soup, 2 cups water, 1/2 the jar of Heinz Homestyle Chicken Gravy, cover, and turn the crockpot on low.
- Cook your noodles until tender.
- Add Chicken and noodles to the crockpot and stir carefully. All the chicken and noodles should be mixed well with ingredients in crockpot.
- Cover the contents with the other half of the Heinz Homestyle Chicken Gravy.
- Replace crockpot lid and cook on low for remaining time. (of the 1.5 hours)
- When serving salt to taste. (I do not salt things ahead of time. The reason I don’t is I have family members who do not like it)