Mom’s Chicken and Noodles is one of our favorite recipes to make in the crockpot. Everyone loves this recipe at my house! It is perfect in the winter or after the holidays when you have extra turkey to use too!
- 2 medium split chicken breasts
- 1 large jar of Heinz Homestyle Chicken Gravy
- 1 can of Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 bag of Amish Noodles or whatever thick noodles you prefer.
- Place Chicken in Crockpot on low with 2.5 cups of water overnight. (8-10 hours)
- In the morning, turn crockpot off and remove chicken. (make sure the top of the chicken is golden )
- When the chicken is cool, de-bone and tear in pieces.
- You can place chicken in refrigerator until ready to prep for dinner.
- hours before dinner put Cream of Celery Soup, Cream of Chicken Soup, 2 cups water, ½ the jar of Heinz Homestyle Chicken Gravy, cover, and turn the crockpot on low.
- Cook your noodles until tender.
- Add Chicken and noodles to the crockpot and stir carefully. All the chicken and noodles should be mixed well with ingredients in crockpot.
- Cover the contents with the other half of the Heinz Homestyle Chicken Gravy.
- Replace crockpot lid and cook on low for remaining time. (of the 1.5 hours)
- When serving salt to taste
Ways to save at the store:
Weekly Deals at CVS
Weekly Deals at Kroger
Weekly Deals at Meijer
Weekly Deals at Walgreens
Weekly Deals at Walmart
Stockpile Time – Items that you should stockpile this week at all of the stores.