I love this olive nut cream cheese spread recipe. It is the perfect tea party food too! You can spread this on bread and cut it into shapes for tea sandwiches. I like to serve it with crackers too! My Mom shared this recipe with me and I love it. With only 5 ingredients this is an easy appetizer for game day or any special occasion!
You can make this into a great low carb snack idea by serving it on celery! It is so good. It would be perfect for the Keto Diet.
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup salad olives, chopped
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon olive juice
- Dash of pepper
- Blend cream cheese and mayonnaise well.
- Add olive juice from jar and a dash of pepper, then mix.
- Fold in chopped olives and pecans.
- Allow to refrigerate 24 hours.
- Serve with crackers or as a sandwich spread.
Tea Time Posts:
Petals and Pearls Tea Party