I love olive nut cream cheese spread. It is the perfect tea party food too! You can spread this on bread and cut it into shapes for tea sandwiches. I like to serve it with crackers too! My Mom shared this recipe with me and I love it!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup salad olives, chopped
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon olive juice
- Dash of pepper
- Blend cream cheese and mayonnaise well.
- Add olive juice from jar and a dash of pepper, then mix.
- Fold in chopped olives and pecans.
- Allow to refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Serve with crackers or as a sandwich spread.
You may also like these tea ideas:
Petals and Pearls Tea Party
Visit our Party Planning and DIY Ideas Pinterest Board for more ideas.
Here are some additional party theme ideas: