I love olive nut cream cheese spread recipe. It is the perfect tea party food too! You can spread this on bread and cut it into shapes for tea sandwiches. I like to serve it with crackers too! My Mom shared this recipe with me and I love it. With only 5 ingredients this is an easy appetizer for game day or any special occasion!
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup salad olives, chopped
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon olive juice
- Dash of pepper
- Blend cream cheese and mayonnaise well.
- Add olive juice from jar and a dash of pepper, then mix.
- Fold in chopped olives and pecans.
- Allow to refrigerate 24 hours.
- Serve with crackers or as a sandwich spread.
Tea Time Posts:
Petals and Pearls Tea Party