Slow Cooker Southwestern Chicken & White Bean Soup recipe is so good and you can prepare it as an easy freeze slow cooker supper too! I like to serve my soup with a dollop of sour cream and my husband likes to sprinkle shredded cheese on his. My boys like to use tortilla chips to dip in theirs. Making this crockpot soup recipe a favorite for my family with so many varieties in how to enjoy it!
Be sure to try Slow Cooker Southwestern Chicken & White Bean Soup soon or even prepare it as a crockpot freezer meal. To learn more on freezer cooking click here –> 20 Freezer Meals in 4 Hours.
Easy-Freeze Slow Cooker Directions:
Place all ingredients except chicken broth in a labeled bag and freeze. When you are ready to cook, thaw in fridge overnight, dump in slow cooker with chicken broth, stir and follow directions above.
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1¾ cups Chicken Broth
- 1 cup salsa
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 can (15 oz) white northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1½ cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 large onion, chopped
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Place lid on and cook for 8 hours on low.
- Serve with your favorite toppings such as sour cream, shredded cheese etc.
- For a freezer meal - Place all ingredients except chicken broth in a labeled bag and freeze.
- When you want to cook, thaw in fridge overnight, dump in crockpot with broth, stir and follow directions above.