Tiramisu Mousse Cheesecake is a light and sweet dessert that is a perfect ending for any meal!
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how!
Tiramisu Mousse Cheesecake
- 40 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/3 cups)
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened, divided
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 6 Tbsp. brewed strong MAXWELL HOUSE Coffee, cooled, divided
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 1/2 square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, coarsely grated
- 16 fresh raspberries (about 1/2 cup)
- HEAT oven to 325ºF.
- MIX wafer crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- BEAT 3 pkg. cream cheese, sugar and 1 Tbsp. coffee in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 28 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely.
- BEAT remaining cream cheese in medium bowl with mixer until creamy. Add milk and remaining coffee; mix well. Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 min. Stir in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP. Spread over cheesecake; sprinkle with chocolate. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- GARNISH with remaining COOL WHIP and raspberries just before serving.
Thanks to Kraft for the awesome recipe!