If you like black beans, corn and chicken you are going to fall in love with this easy to freeze slow cooker supper. This is a go-to recipe for my family during the fall and winter. I like to serve it with salad and garlic breadsticks.
- 3 boneless chicken breast (cubed)
- 1 teaspoons cumin
- 1 TBSP chili powder
- 1 can chicken broth
- 2 cans black beans
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup thick and chunky salsa
- 2 (6 oz.) can tomato paste
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 roasted red pepper (chopped)
- 1 green pepper (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon garlic (minced)
- Add all ingredients to a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for approximately 5-6 hours.
- Stir occasionally.
Easy-Freeze Slow Cooker Directions:
Combine all ingredients except chicken broth and freeze. When you are ready to cook thaw in the refrigerator the night before. Add to slow cooker and cook on low for 5-6 hours.