If you like black beans, corn and chicken you are going to fall in love with this easy to freeze slow cooker supper. This crockpot black bean, corn and chicken chili is a go-to recipe for my family during the fall and winter. I like to serve it with salad and garlic breadsticks. I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine does. It is perfect for tailgating too!
- 3 boneless chicken breast (cubed)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 chipotle minicube
- 1 can chicken broth
- 2 cans black beans
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- ¼ cup salsa
- 1 (6 oz.) can tomato paste
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 14 ounce bag of frozen green peppers, red peppers, and onions
- 1 tablespoon garlic (minced)
- Add all ingredients to a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for approximately 5-6 hours.
- Stir occasionally.
Easy-Freeze Slow Cooker Directions:
Combine all ingredients except chicken broth and freeze. When you are ready to cook thaw in the refrigerator the night before. Add to slow cooker and cook on low for 5-6 hours.