Chicken-Parmesan Snackers are a super easy and quick recipe to make for parties or after school snacks! You will love this one!
- 2 oz (1/4 of 8-oz pkg) KRAFT Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cooked small boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Half (1/4 lb) and cut into 16 inch thin slices
- ¼ cup spaghetti sauce
- 16 Triscuit cracked Pepper & Olive Oil Crackers
- ½ tsp dried oregano leaves
- Heat oven 350 F
- Cut cheese into 8 slices; cut each slice crosswise in half. Combine chicken and sauce.
- Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top with chicken, cheese, and oregano.
- Bake 5-6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Thanks Kraft Foods
Check out these Recipes: