* 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated pizza crust
* Crisco® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
* 2 tablespoons shredded Asiago cheese
* 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
* 2 tablespoons light ranch dressing
* 1 package (6 oz.) refrigerated cooked Italian-style chicken breast strips, chopped
* 1/3 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
* 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
* 1/2 cup torn baby spinach
* 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded Italian cheese blend
* 1 teaspoon pizza seasoning
HEAT oven to 400°F. Lightly coat 12-inch pizza pan or pizza stone with no-stick cooking spray. Unroll dough on pan. Starting at center, press out dough to edge of pan. Lightly spray dough with olive oil cooking spray. Sprinkle Asiago cheese and garlic salt over dough.
BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Spread ranch dressing over crust. Top with chicken, bell pepper, onion and spinach. Sprinkle Italian cheese blend and pizza seasoning over top.
BAKE 9 to 12 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and pizza is hot. Cut into wedges.
Thank you Crisco!