I love this Chicken Pizza Primavera recipe. When I found this recipe I knew it was one I wanted to try. Whenever I can use an alternative to red sauce I am always excited. This was a family favorite at our house! I like that all the veggies are included!
- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated pizza crust
- Crisco® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 tablespoons shredded Asiago cheese
- ¼ to ½ teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons light ranch dressing
- 1 package (6 oz.) refrigerated cooked Italian-style chicken breast strips, chopped
- ⅓ cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ½ cup torn baby spinach
- 1½ cups (6 oz.) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 teaspoon pizza seasoning
Thank you Crisco!