I love this Chicken Pizza Primavera recipe. When I found this recipe I knew it was one I wanted to try. Whenever I can use an alternative to red sauce I am always excited. This was a family favorite at our house! I like that all the veggies are included!
Chicken Pizza Primavera
- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated pizza crust
- Crisco® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 tablespoons shredded Asiago cheese
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons light ranch dressing
- 1 package (6 oz.) refrigerated cooked Italian-style chicken breast strips, chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup torn baby spinach
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 teaspoon pizza seasoning
Thank you Crisco!