Welcome to our new readers and thanks to our faithful ones!

We are excited to see new readers here at Stockpiling Moms. First of all Shelley and I want to say WELCOME! We are so glad to have you here regardless if you are new or faithful reader! I thought it would be fun to see where everyone is from. If you want to make a comment with your state or a brief “general” introduction that would be great!  Let us know if you are new, faithful or in between :-)

If you want to learn more About Us please check out this post.  You can also read about our Adoption Journey to learn a little more :-)

We have some Good Reads that you may want to check out, as well as our daily features that are listed on our right sidebar. We also do a weekly matchup for CVS, Walgreen’s, Kroger and Meijer with direct links on our right side bar.

We have a Stockpiling 101 Series, Frugal Recipes and of course do our best to bring you all the hot deals and hot coupons that we can find!

In addition to following along here, please join our facebook community, networked blog community, twitter community and our blog frog community :-)  That is a lot of following :-)

Thanks again for being apart of Stockpiling Moms!  We appreciate each and every one of you!

Comments

1. Ashley M. says:

I’m from Greenville SC and I am new (joined during the Holiday Season). I enjoy your posts and follow you on facebook.

2. HI~ I am a mother of 4, my husband is the oldest and I am from Orange Park, Fl. I am a newbie to your site and really look forward to get getting great couponing tips to save money this year..

3. Rhonda Adkins says:

Hi! I am Rhonda Adkins. I live in North-central Kentucky. I am married, and have 5 children and one grandchild. (4 children at home). I am a fifth grade teacher. I have spent years blowing money, and also spending it necessarily on the expenses of a family of 7. We have decided to turn over a new leaf and get thrifty!! Love to coupon, but haven’t really found the right routine yet. I don’t have a lot of shopping time except on weekends. However, I know if I start planning and taking more frequent small shopping trips, I can fit some in through the week. We live about 25 minutes from the nearest large grocery and pharmacies.

4. Christine says:

I am a new reader and currently attempting to get out of some deep debt. I want to do it honorably, so we are seriously cutting back. I have tried to always live an honorable way and need to insure we do our best to pay everyone in full. We made bad decisions and need to face them. I am looking forward to all the help I can get to reduce our spending and realize that we need to utilize coupons in a more productive way. It has been very difficult to adjust to living on half our income since the triplets came. Now we are sitting down to look at what we can afford and no longer ignoring that we can’t continue to live on a double income with no kids like before. We owe it to our kids to live responsibly and teach them the value of living within our means. Thank you for this site. I look forward to taking it all in.

5. I have 2 little boys (4 and 2) and I am married to a wonderful man. We live in a suburb of Wichita, KS (yes, Wichita has several suburbs, LOL). I have been a couponer for several years now, and I am happy to say that it has changed my life! Thanks for all you guys do, we appreciate it!

6. Rebecca Y says:

I am from Mt. Carmel, TN. I am new to couponing in the past couple of months and still working on finding a method of organizing that works for me. I am also still learning what coupons I can find locally in the newspaper, about internet printables and which ones I can’t get locally. I appreciate the help.

7. Faithful reader here from Bracken County! I have six children and your Kroger post help me tremendously!! Thank you!

8. I’m an in betweener:0) I have four boys (1 pre teen & 3 teens). I’m a stay at home mom and love being able to save as much money as possible! I thought I was doing good on my own getting good deals, but now with your help I’m doing even better!!! Just today I got $256 worth of Christmas presents for NEXT year and only spent $42

• Yay Tanya! Where did you get them?

• Melissa,
        80% off Christmas Items at Khols, Kirklands has Christmas & non Christmas on sale plus an additional 25% off, JC Penny’s had 70% off, Michaels has 70% off, and Pets Supplies Plus has all Holiday dog toys REALLY cheap. I bough 6 (yes I’m weird) Reindeer Antlers for my two Weimaraners, my brothers two dogs, and my other brothers two dogs, got them for less than $3 (for all 6). I also had free lunch today I had a coupon for FREE fries at Wendy’s, a FREE taco @ Taco Bell @ a FREE coffee from the gas station!!!

9. Hi! I have been following your site since October. I’m a 33 year old mother of 2, and have always tried (well, off and on) to save money on groceries. I’ve always shopped second hand, and at discount food stores. I likes clipping coupons, but I had NO IDEA that one could save like this!!! Needless to say, I have loved the last few months. I have learned to cut our grocery bill in half and that is a HUGE help to our tightening budget. Now I am trying to “figure out” how to stockpile only the things that will truly benefit our family and not waste money on other things. It’s a learning process! :)

10. Hi, I’m a SAHM to my 3-1/2 yr old son and my unborn baby that’s due to join us June 7th! I’m from the small town of Nappanee, IN and I’ve been a follower of your blog for a while now and I also follow on FB. I LOVE using coupons and saving money, it makes me feel like I am using what God has given me wisely. I also try to buy healthy stuff not just junk food because it’s a good deal. Thanks for all you do!

11. Maureen Plumb says:

I am a newbie here! I am in Texas and also have adopted both my children! I am always looking for a way to save money!

12. Hi, I’m from Waukee, Iowa – a suburb of Des Moines. I have a toddler and a preschooler and am staying at home with them for the moment.
    I’ve been a subscriber for about a month now.

13. Hi! I just happened upon your site this weekend and am addicted already. Love your blogs! You guys are so sweet and so helpful! I’m 42….. married.. have a 5 year old son…. live in western, KY….. have a full-time job. Started couponing in college and in October of 2008, became really serious about it when I but some effort into it. I’m a junkie. I stockpile necessities, donate to causes I appreciate, share w/ friends….. and I love it! At first my husband thought I was nuts, but now he’s really proud and generally amazed at what I can come home with. I’ve followed several blogs over the past few years, but have been truly drawn by yours. Thanks for making it enjoyable!

14. Hi..My name is Jennifer, I’m 31, Have 3 kiddos 12, 11 and 7 and live in Huffman, Tx! I have been a reader of StockPiling Moms for a little over a year and LOVE it!

15. Charity L. says:

I have been following your site since the fall of 2010. I live in central Fl and I am married with a 2 yr old toddler. I love your site and look forward to spending 2011 on getting a better grip on couponing in a more organized fashion!