Picture from Taste of Home
If you are looking for a fun April Fools idea this would be a great one! Made with fruit roll ups!
- 10 Fruit Roll-Ups
- 10 pieces multicolored licorice
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- ¼ cup butter, cubed
- 5 cups crisp rice cereal
- Unroll the Fruit Roll-Ups, leaving paper attached.
- Cut licorice lengthwise into thin strips; set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine marshmallows and butter. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2 minutes or until melted, stirring once a minute. Add cereal; stir to coat.
- Place about ½ cup cereal mixture on the edge of each roll-up; place licorice in the center of the mixture. Roll up sushi rolls to about 1-inch diameter.
- Discard paper. Trim edges of rolls; cut each into four pieces. Store in an airtight container.