Cheesy Bacon “fun-due” is a great recipe for any party or holiday. You can serve it with crackers or bagel chips. You could also make this in your crock pot too!
Cheesy Bacon "fun-due"
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup Kraft Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Kraft Mozzarella Cheese
- 6 slices Oscar Mayer fully cooked bacon, crumbled
- Wheat Thins Original Crackers
- Melt butter in medium saucepan on medium heat; stir in flour.
- Cook and stir in 2 minutes.
- Whisk in broth and lemon juice; bring to boil.
- Cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cheeses and bacon; stir until cheeses are melted.
- Serve with crackers.
Thanks Kraft Foods
Check out these Recipes: