Thanks Kroger Meat Department, Walton, Kentucky for this wonderful recipe! It was so delicious. My family loved it.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Cola BBQ Burger
- 1 lb boneless beef, top sirloin steak, 1/4 to 1 - 1/2 inches thick
- 1 (12-oz) can cola
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1 tbsp seasoned salt (My favorite is Crazy Salt)
- Place steak in a large resealable plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
- For the marinade, in a small bowl combine Cola, BBQ sauce, and seasoned salt.
- Pour marinade over the steak in the bag and seal.
- Refrigerate 4 - 6 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat Grill to medium heat.
- Remove steak from marinade, discard marinade.
- Place steak on grill for about 10 minutes per side for medium rare, or to desired doneness.
- Remove from grill and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Slice steak against the grain into thin slices and serve.
Be sure to check out these other Recipes: