Here are few ideas for some Frugal Fun with your kids! I would love to hear some of your ideas too!
1. Give your child a shovel and let them play in the dirt! Some of the best fun my son has is when we head to the garden for a little digging.
2. Create a dress up box for your children. Imaginative play is the best and if you give them a few of your old items to play with or purchase Halloween costumes at rock bottom prices it is a great way to fill up hours of playtime!
3. Fun with shaving cream? My son loves to play with shaving cream! Since this is an item I get for FREE, I occasionally let him play with it either outside (hose off) or in the tub! He begs to play with as it is that much fun…who would have thought?
4. Water and paint brushes. I have say this is not my idea. A neighbor invited us over to play in the driveway and had spray bottles and a bucket of water with paintbrushes. I thought it was a little strange until I saw how much fun the kids had! They can “paint” the driveway and then it vanishes…
5. Fun with balloons. Some of the most fun winter days have been spent with my son chasing a balloon around the house. When all else fails blow one up and let the kids play (until it pops
6. Indoor or outdoor scavenger hunt. My son loves to have a scavenger hunt. Take a few minutes to create a list and send them on their way!
Visit more Frugal Friday Tips