I love Buffalo Chicken Dip – so when I saw this Buffalo Chicken Pizza I knew it would be something that we would love too! I was right! It was a huge hit with our family!
- 1 12" Boboli® Original Pizza Crust
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- ¼ c. hot cayenne pepper sauce*
- 2 c. chicken, cooked and diced
- ½ c. celery, chopped
- 1 c. crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tsp. chives
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Bake time: 10 – 12 minutes
- In a medium bowl, combine the butter and hot sauce; mix well. Add the chicken and celery; toss to coat well. Spread evenly over the pizza crust then sprinkle with the blue cheese. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes, or until heated through and the crust is crisp. Slice and serve.
- *NOTE: Be sure to use hot cayenne pepper sauce not regular hot pepper sauce.
Thank you Boboli!