Bunny Patch Dessert is so easy to make. The kids LOVE to enjoy this at Easter each year! You can use any flavor of pie filling that you like!
- 1 pkg. (10.75 oz.) frozen pound cake, thawed, cut into 10 slices
- 1 can (21 oz.) pie filling, any flavor
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut
- Green food coloring
- Assorted jelly beans and other Easter candies and decorations
- LINE bottom of 12x8-inch baking dish with cake slices. Top with pie filling and whipped topping.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- TINT coconut pale green with food coloring. Sprinkle over center of whipped topping. Decorate with jelly beans, Easter candies and decorations. Cut into 16 pieces. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Easter Posts You May Enjoy: