- 4 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded Cheddar-Monterrey Jack cheese blend (6 oz)
- 1/2 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed green olives
- 1/2 cup diced tomato, well drained
- 24 (1-inch) slices pepperoni
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. On ungreased cookie sheets, place tortillas. Brush with oil. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheese. Top evenly with olives, tomato and pepperoni. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and the oregano.
- With broad spatula, carefully slide pizzas onto grill. Cover grill; cook over medium heat 3 to 6 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is crisp. Slide pizzas back onto cookie sheets.