Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
- 1 12" Boboli® Original Pizza Crust
- 1 5-oz. pkg. Boboli® Pizza Sauce
- ½ lb. ground beef
- 1 tbsp. grill seasoning
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1½ c. Colby and mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Bake time: 10 – 12 minutes
- Brown ground beef in skillet. Add grill seasoning and cook until well done, about 5 minutes. Drain. Spread pizza crust with sauce, leaving a 1" border around the outside. Top with beef, bacon, onion and cheeses. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Top with diced tomato.
Thanks to Boboli
Additional Pizza Recipes:Yum