Crockpot Ranch Chicken
Loaded Chicken and Potatoes Casserole

Donating Expired Coupons to Military

We want to share with you awesome way to give back to those serving our Country abroad! You can donate your expired coupons to be used by military families. They are allowed to use expired coupons up to 6 months after the expiration date on base and at the commissaries abroad. They can not use them in the US only overseas.

The one thing that we hate to do is to throw away an expired coupon and now we NEVER have too! For more information you can visit www.ocpnet.org or www.CouponstoTroops. There’s even a project directory that lists several groups around the US that collect coupons to send overseas.

Stockpiling Moms donates all of our expired coupons to our local American Legion Auxiliary. The coupons do not have to be clipped.  If you are interested in joining us and supporting our efforts please mail your coupons to:

American Legion Auxiliary Unit 450
450 Victor Stier Dr.
Milford, OH 45150

Another option would be checking with your local American Legion Auxiliary to see if they participate.

Thanks so much and please consider helping out our military by donating your coupons. It is just a small token of appreciation that we can provide to our military families!

Yum

Comments

1. Sarah Story says

A website I really like is http://www.supportourtroops.com. They call their program, Troopons – which I think is adorable. 😉 The directions are really simple – two categories, food and non-food. Then put the clipped coupons in ziplocs and label with category and value of everything inside. I like this group because all you do is mail to Florida – they divide them up and mail them overseas so you don’t have to! It’s a great small way to help. :)

2. Vickie Sparks says

We have collected alot at church, must get them out soon. Thanks for the info and reminder!

3. Jessica says

Thank you for sharing the address for your American Legion Auxiliary. That makes it so easy to get my expired coupons to someone who can put them to good use! There’s another package headed your way from upstate NY.

4. Michele Meyer says

Sending two more large priority boxes this week, I hope. One clipped one mostly clipped. Enjoy.
    Michele from Greenville, PA

5. Kristina Centers says

Our Coupon Exchange Group sends all of our expired coupons to the Military. Our last shipment that was sent was over 25 lbs of coupons!

• Barbara says

I would love to send you my expired coupons. If you send me the address I would gladly send them out to you all. Please advise if they need to be sorted or can be sent as they are…

6. Sherry says

I have 100s of PRINTED coupons – what do I do with these? It seems such a waste to throw them out especially when I used a lot of ink to print these from my own printer! Any ideas?

7. Candace says

I just wanted to make you aware that we CANNOT use expired coupons for up to ONE year past the expatriation date. We are only allowed to use them up to SIX MONTHS AFTER the expiration date. Here in Okinawa Japan we are receiving coupons we cannot benefit from and they end up in the trash. However, I do not know if you are set up to send them to us in Okinawa or not.. if not please email me since we would love to receive them from another source!

8. says

i run a veterans charity in western PA and a friend recently showed me this, so i am collecting what i can and sending it over. most of them are less than a month out dated or going to expire…hope it helps.

9. Kris says

Our girlscout troop in NH is now looking to join the project and want to make sure that there is a current source looking for coupons. We have large box ready to go. Any interest?

10. Lori says

I have a fairly large bunch of UNCLIPPED expired coupons that I would like to share with anyone interested. Please post here if you are interested.