2 medium ripe bananas, sliced
1 ready-to-use reduced-fat graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
2-1/2 cups coldfat-free milk
2 pkg. (4-serving size each)JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding
2 cups thawed COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping, divided
1. Place half of the banana slices on bottom of crust. Set remaining banana slices aside.
2. Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended.
3. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
4. Spoon half of the pudding mixture into crust.
5. Top with remaining banana slices; cover with remaining pudding mixture.
6. Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. Serve topped with the remaining 1 cup whipped topping.
7. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Thanks To Jell-O!