Easy Banana Cream Pie is the perfect dessert for any picnic or potluck. Everyone is sure to love this creamy dessert. It is so easy to make too with Jell-O!
- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 ready-to-use reduced-fat graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
- 2-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each)JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping, divided
- Place half of the banana slices on bottom of crust. Set remaining banana slices aside.
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended.
- Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- Spoon half of the pudding mixture into crust.
- Top with remaining banana slices; cover with remaining pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
- Serve topped with the remaining 1 cup whipped topping.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Thanks To Jell-O!