I love fajitas! It is a great way to sneak in lots of veggies :-) This recipe is easy to make and more affordable than dining out. Serve with rice and refried beans for a complete meal.
- 2 sheets (18×20-inches each) Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
- 1 package (1 oz.) fajita seasoning mix
- 1 pound boneless beef top round steak
- 1 medium red or yellow bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 medium onion, cut in ¼-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- PREPARE fajita seasoning mix following package directions and pour over steak. Cover with Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil and marinate steak 1 to 2 hours.
- MAKE a grill pan by shaping two layers of foil over the outside of 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Remove foil and crimp the edges to form a tight rim, making a pan with one-inch sides. Place on cookie sheet.
- PREHEAT grill to high. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Add peppers, onion and oil to foil pan. Slide foil pan from cookie sheet onto grill and place steak beside pan on grill.
- GRILL 8 to 10 minutes on high in covered grill. Stir vegetables and turn steak after 5 minutes. Slide foil pan from grill onto cookie sheet. Slice grilled steak into thin strips.
- WRAP tortillas in foil; add to grill to heat while slicing steak. Serve beef, peppers and onions wrapped in warm tortillas with salsa.
Thanks Reyonold’s Wrap for this recipe