Smith’s Coupon Policy – A Division of Kroger Family of Stores.
This was sent to me but Smith’s to clear up any coupon policy problems people are having. We wanted to make sure we passed it on!
Store Management has the right to accept, decline, or limit the use of ANY coupon(s).
Store Management has the right to limit the quantity of coupons and /or items purchased in a single transaction, by a single Customer, or in a single day.
• An Electronic Digital Coupon and a paper Manufacturer Coupon cannot be used on the same item.
• A Store Coupon and a paper Manufacturer Coupon may be used on the same item.
• An Electronic Digital Coupon and Store Coupon may be used on the same item.
• We do not accept expired coupons
• Doubling does not apply to the following coupon types:
– Kroger Catalina
– Store Coupons
– Electronic Digital Coupons
– Items prohibited by law
• One store coupon per item may be used. Store coupons are nontransferable and duplication of these coupons is prohibited.
• Couponed items will not be sold to dealers.
• We do accept “free item coupons” from the Internet if all purchase requirements stated on the coupons are met.
– We reserve the right to reject any Internet coupon that is altered or does not scan properly.
– Only one Internet coupon per item will be accepted.
– Internet coupons that display characteristics below will not be accepted.
– Out of proportion
– Do no scan properly
– Appear to be altered in any way