This a great recipe to use up your leftover Halloween Candy! I love that it is quick and easy to make and it is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- 4 oz (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.)PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. cold milk
- 1 tub (12 oz.)COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 (2.07 oz.)chocolate-coated caramel-peanut nougat bar, finely chopped
- 2 pkg. (3.9 oz. each)JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 OREO Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- Mix cream cheese and 1 Tbsp. milk in large bowl with whisk until well blended.
- Stir in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP and candy; set aside.
- Beat pudding mixes and 1-1/2 cups milk in separate large bowl with whisk 2 min. (Pudding will be thick.)
- Stir in 2 cups of the remaining COOL WHIP; spread half onto bottom of crust.
- Cover with layers of cream cheese mixture and remaining pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Garnish with remaining COOL WHIP before serving.
Recipe and Picture Compliments of Jell-O!