Crispy Catfish is an easy weeknight dinner. My family loves this with veggies and potatoes.
- ¾ cup finely crushed saltines (about 22 crackers)
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 4 catfish fillets (about 8 ounces each)
- In a shallow dish, combine the first four ingredients. Pat fillets dry; dip in butter, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill fillets, covered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Thank you to Taste of Home for the Recipe and Picture!