Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) Johnsonville® Bratwurst Patties
- 1 can (2.25 oz.) sliced black olives, drained
- ¾ cup crumbled bleu cheese
- 4 Kaiser rolls, split
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Grill patties according to package directions.
- Top each patty with olives and bleu cheese.
- Cover and grill until cheese is melted.
- Grill rolls for 1-2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Butter the rolls; top with patties.
Thanks to our good friends at Johnsonville for the picture and recipe!