Spring Pea Salad is one of our families favorites for the holidays! It is the perfect addition to your Christmas or Easter dinner menu. I hope you enjoy this affordable recipe as much as we do!
- 1, 10 ounce pkg. Frozen peas, thawed
- ½ cup, cauliflower or broccoli, chopped
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, cubed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cashews, crushed
- Combine peas, celery, onions, eggs, salt and pepper. Add enough mayonnaise to moisten.
- Chill until ready to serve and then top with cashews.
- You may use canned peas for the frozen.
- Refrigerate 1 to 24 hours before serving.
- This recipe comes from my Mother-in-Law, Brenda Hice. It is a family favorite at cookouts. I love the crushed cashews on top! The original recipe called for celery however our family is not fond of celery and the cauliflower or broccoli are a great addition!