This is a great dish that sure to be the hit of every BBQ. l love that I always have all of the ingredients in my stockpile too!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks (1-1/2 inch)
- 1 each red and green pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- ½ cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- HEAT grill to medium-high heat.
- THREAD chicken alternately with pineapple and peppers onto 8 long wooden skewers, using 2 skewers placed side-by-side for each kabob.
- MIX barbecue sauce and juice concentrate; brush half evenly onto kabobs.
- GRILL 8 to 10 min. or until chicken is done, turning and brushing occasionally with remaining sauce.
Thank you Kraft for the picture and GREAT recipe!
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:Yum