Banana Split Cheesecake Recipe is delicious! This is perfect for a summer picnic or gathering. Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it.
Did you know you can Freeze Bananas? It is a great way to extend the life of the banana when you find them on managers special or they are over ripe.
Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, divided
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 1-1/2 cups pineapple sherbet, softened
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 4 maraschino cherries, divided
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon caramel ice cream topping
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice. In a small bowl, combine bananas and 2 tablespoons reserved juice; let stand for 5 minutes. Drain bananas, discarding juice. Arrange bananas over bottom of crust; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 2 tablespoons reserved pineapple juice. Gradually beat in sherbet. Gradually beat in pudding mix; beat 2 minutes longer. Refrigerate ⅓ cup pineapple until serving; fold remaining pineapple into cream cheese mixture. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping; spread evenly over banana slices. Cover and freeze until firm.
- Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Chop three maraschino cherries and pat dry; arrange cherries and reserved pineapple around edge of pie. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and caramel topping. Dollop remaining whipped topping onto center of pie. Sprinkle with pecans; top with remaining cherry. Yield: 10 servings.
Thank you Taste of Home for the recipe and picture!
Recipe You May Enjoy: