One of our favorite way to prepare broccoli is on the grill. It is an easy and very healthy way to cook it. It is also a great gluten free and Paleo side dish. A tip that I learned from a friend is to add ice cubes to the foil pouch – it steams the broccoli while it cooks! However it tastes so much better than traditional steamed broccoli. This is also a Candida Friendly Recipe.
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 2 Points
- Olive Oil
- Ice Cubes
- Italian Seasoning
- Tear off a large piece of Aluminum foil.
- Place chunks of broccoli and onion on top of the foil.
- Sprinkle with olive oil and Italian seasoning.
- Add 2-3 ice cubes and seal the foil tightly.
- Grill on medium for 12 - 14 minutes.
Courses Side Dish