Breaded Pork Chops Recipe
Source: Breaded Pork Chops published in Taste of Home June/July 1993, p37
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ½ cup 2% milk
- 1-1/2 cups crushed saltines
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (1-inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- ¼ cup canola oil
- In a shallow bowl, combine egg and milk. Place cracker crumbs in another shallow bowl.
- Dip each pork chop in egg mixture, then coat with cracker crumbs, patting to make a thick coating.
- In a large skillet, cook chops in oil for 8-10 minutes on each side or until meat a meat thermometer reads 160°.