Chicken A La King is an easy freezer recipe the whole family will love!
Chicken A La King Recipe
People say cook time is better 4.5 to 5 hours. Others also added 2 cans of cream of chicken soup.
Source: Shelley King
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 10 oz bag of peas
- 1 10 oz bag of carrots
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- Hot cooked rice
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine soup, pepper and cayenne until smooth.
- Stir in chicken, celery, peas, carrots, and onion.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Serve with rice.