I love this easy paper pumpkin Halloween craft. This is a fun and frugal craft to do with the kids and an easy way to decorate for parties too! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
- 2 pieces of orange paper
- 1 piece of black construction paper
- 1 piece of green construction paper
- 1 piece of white paper
- Fold the 2 pieces of orange paper into a fan (accordion fold lengthwise).
- Glue together to create a circle.
- Use paper clips to hold ends while they dry.
- Cut out 2 white circles for eyes.
- Cut out black eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cut out a green stem.
- Glue all to the circle to create a pumpkin.
- Hole punch the top (behind the stem) and add yarn for hanging.
- Remove paper clips once dry.
Halloween Crafts You May Enjoy: