Herb Chicken with Honey Butter Recipe
Source: Herb Chicken with Honey Butter published in Simple & Delicious November/December 2009, p13
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ¾ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¾ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- HONEY BUTTER:
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup honey
- Place egg in a shallow bowl.
- In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs and seasonings. Dip chicken in egg, then coat with bread crumb mixture.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in butter for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°.
- Meanwhile, combine butter and honey.
- Serve with chicken.
Thank you for the picture and recipe Taste of Home! Yum